This has been my morning dance. Morning Thor Dance.
remember way back in 2006 when the wii first came out and then the entirety of the world forgot how to hold onto something with a firm grasp so much that nintendo had to make a shock absorbing condom just so that tvs wouldnt get destroyed when people would end up sending this thing flying at their tvs at 900 miles per hour
Kim Keever (NYC) Across The Volumes, 2013
One Halloween my sister stayed home to pass out candy and she told each kid they could take one piece and leave or sing and dance and take a handful. So some did things like twinkle twinkle little star and one or two did a weird little jig thing
and then this one kid went through the entire Bohemian Rhapsody, word-perfect and she just tipped the entire bowl of candy into his bag and locked the door.
today a kid in my Drama class got detention but he pulled a Monopoly get Out Of Jail free card out of his wallet and my teacher let him out of it
how do you get detention in drama
long story short he kicked the ceiling by accident
how do you kick a ceiling
How do you kick a ceiling
*re-reads sex chapter of fanfiction over breakfast cereal like it’s the morning paper*
Jarvis, sometimes you gotta run, before you can walk.
Captain America: The First Avenger Trivia Click gifs for more trivia in captions
Apparently, I fought well.
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
if i was bisexual i would use this line all the time
I am bisexual and I will, in fact, be using this in the future
Don’t forget Celebrate Bisexuality Day on September 23rd! Reblog if you support bisexual people!
swingandthings i don’t usually tag people but happy bisexual day :*
Happy Bisexuality Day